Capt. Mark Garrison:
Capt. Mark was born in California, and raised in Wyoming. He is an approved instructor and one of the principals of Zenith Maritime.
In addition to being an instructor for Zenith and a principal of the Company, Mark holds 100 Ton Masters rating with the USCG and owns and operates a charter business in Wyoming and the British Virgin Islands. You might say the cold weather in Wyoming made him seek warmer climates and he now operates the two businesses seasonally allowing him to escape the coldest weather in Wyoming. As a working captain, he brings real world experiences to the classes that he teaches. Mark teaches classes in Cody, Wyoming at Northwest College, Helena and Billings, Montana and in Post Falls, Idaho at North Idaho College. His charter businesses in Wyoming (Hidden Treasure Charters (www.hidddentreasurecharters.com) was established in 2006 and he operates as the exclusive concessionaire for scenic boat tours in the Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area near Lovell, Wyoming from May – September of every year and Nautilus Tours BVI (www.nautilustoursbvi.com) in the British Virgin Islands November – April.. He resides in Cody, Wyoming for over half a year and in Tortola, BVI the rest of the time. If you would like to contact him, call 307-899-1401 or email him at email@example.com
Captain Richard Rodriguez vita:
• Partner / Instructor, Zenith Maritime (Director of Opps - Master 100 tons,) have personally trained over 800 Coast Guard Licensed Captains. Responsible for training and orientation of 35 instructors at 25 locations across the US.
• Certified by Washington State Bar Assoc. to teach Continuing Education courses related to International/Inland Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea.
• Crew Training
Coast Guard Cutter Alex Haley (trained 13 watchstanders on this 282’ Medium endurance Cutter)
Coast Guard Cutter Anacapa (trained three Captains for this 110' Island Class Cutter)
Schooner Zodiac, have conducted crew training and qualifications three years on this 160' vessel.
• Boy Scouts of America National Training Staff. Conducted national level Train the Trainer for Professional and Volunteer Staff. National Camp School Training Staff. Served concurrently as Affiliate Professor, University of Northern Colorado, Department of Recreation
• Over 100 days per year on the water experience for the last 14 years. Experience on a variety of power and sail vessels.
• Captain - Commercial Assistance Towing, San Juan Islands & Anacortes WA (ten seasons,) personally assisted over 1200 vessels in distress.
• Delivery experience on the West Coast of North America. Seven coastal deliveries last four seasons in addition to local deliveries:
72' Converted fishing vessel; Oak Harbor, WA - San Diego, CA
75' Burger; San Diego, CA - Bodega Bay, CA
51' Custom Roberts Trawler; Seattle, Wa - San Diego, CA
50' Grand Banks Alaskan; San Diego, CA - Klawock, AK
47' Tolly Craft; Brookings, OR - Sidney, BC
42' Grand Banks; Neah Bay, WA - Portland, OR
32' Carver; Gig Harbor, WA - Portland, OR
• Presenter, Seattle Boat Show 2015 - Electronic Navigaion Using Smartphones and Tablets
• Designated Examiner, FCC Marine Radio Operator's Permit
• Author, BitterEndBlog.com (readership of 1m plus visitors)
• Published in Yachting Magazine: http://bit.ly/NBP8Ef (article on the San Juan Islands)
• Published article on deliveries, http://bitterendblog.com/?p=18905
• US Coast Guard Licensed Instructor for Zenith Maritime Master 100 ton Course
• O.U.P.V. Coast Guard license prep course instructor Zenith Maritime
• US Coast Guard Master 100 ton near coastal
• US Sailing: Small Power Boat Instructor
• American Sailing Association Instructor 205
• Okoboji Yacht Club Lifetime Member/Regatta Chairman
• Board Instructors Group Windsurfing Instructor
• Wakeboard Coach/Kiteboarding Instructor
• Over thirty years of personal and professional boat maintenance
• Masters 100 Ton Inland/ Able-Bodied Seaman with Lifeboatman Endorsement
• Boatswain's Mate in the U.S. Coast Guard. Zenith Maritime OUPV Instructor
• 1600 Ton USCG Master with sailing and towing endorsements.
• AB Unlimited/ RFPNW
• Current FCC Marine Radio Operators Permit
• USCG Approved Instructor for Zenith Maritime Courses, 042, 045, 340, 530, 281, 526, and zenith-1
Tim started his maritime career 30 years ago on the Barnaget Bay in Toms River New Jersey. After graduating San Diego State University he obtained his USCG Masters License and worked as a Captain around Southern California until a delivery landed him in the Bahamas. After several years, working as a Master running live-aboard dive charters throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean, Tim moved back to San Diego where he is the general manager of Seaforth Boat Rental and Charter Company and Heads Zenith Maritime's San Diego Location.
Captain Piero Melchiorri:
ZENITH MARITIME Connecticut 2004- to present
Independent Contractor Instructor
Teaches United State Coast Guard approved Maritime Courses
LOGICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. (LogiCom) / THE AUGUST A. FINK MEMORIAL EDUCATION DIVISION, LLC. (AAF-MED) 1981-2004
Directed all operations with focus on promoting organizational success through client satisfaction and retention. Developed and implemented innovative marketing strategies and assisted client companies to establish unique programs that supported their national and international objectives. Designed instructional programs including forums broadcasted on web sites, self-tests, and audio/video Continuing Medical Education (CME) teleconferences.
• USCG Master 100 Tons Inland
• US Army Vetera
• Attended Dartmouth college (2 years)
• Fluent in English and Italia
You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-656-5354.